- Aeries Student Portal
- ASB and Class Officers
- Clubs and Activities
- Enriching Students
- MCAA Theatre Tech Club
- Girls' Circle
- Link Crew
- "The Spotlight" Student Newspaper
- Math Tutoring Schedule
- MCAA Course Catalog
- MCAA Lit Magazine
- Online Schedule Request Form
- Bullying Awareness Guidebook
- How to Deal with Cyberbullying
- Stop Bullying Form
- Student Handbook
- Summer Educational Opportunities
Girls’ Circle Permission Form
My daughter, , has my permission to participate in the fall 2018 session of the Girls’ Circle, which meets on Mondays, starting in October on a rotating schedule during school hours, at no cost to my family or to the school. I understand that the Girls’ Circle encourages creative and verbal expression and that the circle guidelines that follow provide the foundation for circle communication.
- Everything heard and said in the circle stays in circle. It’s confidential. Only matters which indicate possible harm to or by a circle participant will be revealed.
- We can “pass” whenever we choose. No one will be pressured to speak.
- We will talk about our own experiences. If we talk about others, it is only to explain how they affect us in some way.
- We will not try to advise others, but listen to them. If they ask for advice, we will share any experience we have that might be useful.
- We will avoid interrupting others.
- We will accept other’s opinions or feelings as their own, without making them out to be wrong when they thing differently.
- We will participate in each meeting. If we have to miss, we will phone the facilitator before the meeting, so people will know what’s happening with us.
I understand that attendance is important for my daughter and the group as a whole, and I will do what I can to support the circle experience. I understand that I may contact Kristen Batchelder at 530.674.1885, extension 115, or Cynthia Martinez at 530.674.1885, extension 114, with any questions or comments about the Girls’ Circle.
Parent / Guardian Signature(s) Date